Raised Access Flooring (also raised access computer floor) are types of floor that provide an elevated structural floor above a solid substrate (often a concrete slab) to create a hidden void for the passage of mechanical and electrical services. They are widely used in modern office buildings, and in specialized areas such as command centers, IT data centers and computer rooms where there is a requirement to route mechanical services and cables, wiring, and electrical supply.
Being fully independent we can work with the specified raised flooring system, or are more than happy to work with the client to find the system and solution which best fits them and needs of their project. Pioneers in the industry, AR ENterprises offer Raised Floors And False Floors such as Steel Cementitious Raised Floor, Calcium Sulphate Raised Floor, Wood Core Raised Floor, Epoxy Coating and Chipboard Raised Floor from Mumbai.
- Power, energy, communication and data base systems can be housed at the plenum(space which allows housing the systems).
- The building can be air-conditioned from the flooring, saving energy costs. This system houses the air conditioning equipment at the plenum and allows expelling cool-warm air from perforated panels to the room.
- Highest heavy-load capacity systems that allow heavy equipment to rest on without the need of benches or any other supporting tool.
- No wires are seen in the room which increases the aesthetic quality.
- Wiring, air-conditioning equipment installation and the repairing service costs are reduced.
- It is a floor characterized by its stability and durability, and if you want to make changes of tiles is always easier than in normal floors.